Saturday 3 May 2014

Idea Development

I have decided to drastically alter my idea due to several aspects of my animatic and storyboard revealing that my idea could be much stronger. I have kept the same storyline but have decided to set it in a completely different location, this in theory should make the idea more appealing to the viewers and it will also mean that I can shorten the idea down to allow my animating skills to be used to their maximum potential.


Although this is a step back for myself I do feel that it is a necessary thing to do to get the animation I aim to produce.

Below is an unfinished design of the overall look my new idea will have, keep an eye out for new posts as I will be regularly posting up all of my new ideas in the next few weeks !


Click on the image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment